Apart from making the website searchable and faster load time, Site Engine Optimization can help the website to be easily navigable and minimize popups. Below is a checklist for optimization.
- Optimize pictures for faster load time.
- Do internal linking to keep users engaged on the website.
- Label and caption images for search engine and users.
- Use meta tags and description to make the website searchable.
- Keep the layout simple and easy to navigate for web spiders.
- Minimize popups, web frames, queries and scripts.
- Never put advertisements above the fold.
Get in touch
Have something you want me to discuss on the blog?
Use the hashtag #TheKenyaPreneur on Twitter or send a message from the contact form.