Every employers wants that one employee with both hard and soft skills. Here are crucial skills that every employee should include in his or her resume.
- Communication– listening, verbal and written.
- Leadership/Management Skills- A goal driven leader who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates, mobilizes, and coaches employees to meet high performance standards.
- Planning and Organizing- Result-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organisational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.
- Planning and Organising- Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complains.
- Teamwork – Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.